1) Preheat oven to 350º and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2) Mix dry ingredients (except powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Mix sugar and butter in a mixing bow. until light and fluffy.
4) Mix in eggs, extracts and oil or zest in to the sugar and butter mixture.
5) Mix dry ingredients in to your wet ingredients. Continue mixing until a soft dough is formed and refrigerate for 15 - 30 minutes.
6) Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out some cookie dough and then round the dough in to a ball. Roll it in powdered sugar and set on the cookie sheet. Continue balling dough and placing on cookie sheet 2inches apart until full.
7) Press a knuckle in the center of each ball to make spot to hold your lemon curd.
8) Fill each cookie with 1/2 tsp of curd.
9) Bake for 9 minutes or until lightly golden.